Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Road to Morocco

Today I am inspired by: Morocco

There's something about Moroccan decor that is so exotic and warm. Vibrant colors, jewel tones, detailed tile work––entering a Moroccan-inspired room is like being transported to another world.

Check out these design ideas and get inspired for your own indoor Moroccan paradise:

Digs Digs
A resplendent mix of deep jewel tones, multi-faceted tile, and stunning custom windows.

Lifestyle Home
This is one of those rooms that I wish I could take piece by piece and reassemble in my own (admittedly way too small) apartment. At the very least, I am coveting that incredible red rug and octagon coffee table.

Lulu Belle Design
Adding a bit of Moroccan flair to your home can be as easy as laying down a fun and vibrant tile floor.

Elements of Style
I could spend all day lounging in this sunny, happy room.

Interior Matter
Another view of that room I was drooling over above. Who could have thought it could get more perfect? A tiled fireplace and arched entryway make this even more of a Moroccan paradise.

The Marion Housebook
Moroccan textiles pop in an otherwise neutral bedroom.

Happy decorating!

Til next time,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment